BPay Online Casinos that Accept Canadian Players
Are you looking for a single payment method that can handle all your bills through online banking? You can also choose the amount and the account you want to pay from, all from the comfort of home. Called BPay, this method is all Canadian and works from within your mobile or online banking system.
You can also use BPay to load funds into your casino gaming account. We have selected, reviewed, and recommended several BPay online casinos for Canadian players. You only have to read our reviews and choose a BPay online casino.
Sign up at your preferred BPay Casino, load your account with BPay, and start playing for fun or real money.
How to Deposit Funds in Your Casino Gaming Account Using BPay
Depositing with BPay is a simple procedure, as follows:
- Sign up at a BPay online casino for Canadian players; just choose an online casino from our list.
- Navigate to the banking area of your online casino and choose BPay as your preferred banking method.
- You will now receive your online casino's biller code and customer reference number.
- Now log in to your mobile or online banking system.
- Use the online casino's biller code and your customer reference number to initiate the payment.
- BPay deposits are instant and you should see your money in your gaming account without any delay.
The biggest disadvantage of BPay is that you cannot use it as a withdrawal method. This is because BPay was created to make it easy for people to pay their bills, not receive payments.
Online casinos do not charge you for depositing with BPay, but your bank or financial institution may charge you fees. You have to find out about this from your bank.
How to Choose BPay Online Casinos for Canadian Players
You don’t have to waste your time searching for a BPay online casino that accepts Canadian players as we have listed them all on this website. We have considered several criteria such as licensing, games, software platform, customer support, bonuses, promotions, and others before selecting a BPay online casino for review and recommendation. You only have to read our reviews and choose an online casino you like best.
Here are few tips to help you find top-rated BPay online casinos for Canadian players:
- Licensing & Ownership – Register only at licensed online casinos belonging to reputed and experienced gaming companies.
- Software & Games – Make sure that the online casino offers hundreds of multi-vendor games on a browser-based software platform.
- Mobile Compatibility – Avoid online casinos that are not optimized for mobile play.
- Fast Payouts – Ensure that the online casino processes payouts fast.
- Bonuses & Promotions – Check for unreasonable clauses if any in the bonus terms. Make sure that the bonuses are big and easy to clear before signing up.
Bonuses at BPay Online Casinos
Canadian online casinos do not offer BPay-specific bonuses, but you are eligible for the online casino’s first deposit bonus or welcome package if you deposit with BPay.
BPay online casinos are also generous with deposit bonuses, free spins packages, loyalty bonuses, and others. You can continue claiming these for as long as you stay at the online casino.
Alternative Deposit Methods at BPay Online Casinos
BPay online casinos also offer many other Canada-friendly banking methods. If you visit the banking section of any Canadian BPay casino, you will find methods including Flexepin, Neosurf, POLi, Visa, MasterCard, Amex, MuchBetter, MiFinity, cryptocurrencies, and others.
The following table presents brief descriptions of some of Canada’s favourite banking methods:
UPayCard eWallets and physical/virtual cards are excellent casino deposit and withdrawal methods.
Download the MuchBetter mobile payment app on your mobile device and use it as a casino banking method.
Load your gaming account and withdraw winnings using your MiFinity eWallet.
We strongly recommend Bitcoin as a casino payment method for Canadian players. As Bitcoin doesn’t come under the control of any bank or financial institution or government, it becomes the ideal payment method for players residing in grey jurisdictions. Online casinos can offer Bitcoin as a banking method without getting into trouble with the law.
Moreover, Bitcoin is safe, secure, easy-to-use, and free of charge. All you have to do is set up a Bitcoin wallet and load it with bitcoins purchased through PayPal. You can then use your Bitcoin wallet like any other electronic wallet to load your casino account and withdraw winnings.
Pros & Cons of Using BPay at Canadian Online Casinos
The following are the pros of using BPay at Canadian online casinos:
- The BPay system is safe and secure as transactions are processed within the secure environment of your mobile or online bank account.
- As it is one of Canada's most popular ways to pay bills, Canadians are familiar with the system.
- Using BPay is very easy; all you need is an account at a bank that has partnered with BPay.
- BPay has several useful features such as BPay View, which helps customers manage their bills and a scheduling tool that makes it impossible for you to forget a bill.
- You can use BPay without revealing your sensitive financial details to the online casino.
BPay also has certain disadvantages as follows:
- You cannot use BPay to withdraw your casino winnings.
- Right now, BPay is available only in Canada and New Zealand.
- BPay is a casino payout method that is available only at a few Canadian online casinos.
BPay Canadian Online Casino FAQs
What is a customer reference number?
It is a unique number, which the bill issuer (online casino) requires to identify your account or the bill you are paying. You will see it when you select BPay as your preferred banking method at the online casino.
Is there a limit on the amount I can deposit using BPay?
Yes. Online casinos set limits on the minimum and maximum amount you can deposit with BPay. These limits vary according to individual online casinos' banking policies. Online casinos also allow you to set daily, monthly, or weekly limits to control your casino spending.
Your bank may also limit the amount you can use for payments per day.
Will the online casino charge me for making BPay deposits?
That depends on the online casino's banking policies. Contact the online casino's customer support team to find out.
Can I make a casino deposit from all types of bank accounts?
All BPay online casinos accept deposits from checking, debit card, and savings account. Some also accept deposits from credit card accounts.
Do I have to create an account to use BPay?
No. You only need a mobile or online banking account at a bank that has partnered with BPay.