PayID Online Casinos that Accept Canadian Players
PayID is a new payment solution that is fast, safe, and easy-to-use. PayID works through a unique identifier, which makes it easy for you to pay and receive payments without revealing your bank account number and/or BSB number. To deposit with PayID, all you need is the online casino's PayID.
To give PayID a try, you have to first sign up at an Canadian online casino that offers PayID as a payment option. Fortunately, our team of experts has vetted, reviewed, and rated many of them. All you have to do is choose one of them, sign up, and load your account with PayID.
How to Deposit Using PayID at Canadian Online Casinos
The first step to depositing with PayID is to register a PayID with your bank. There are two ways to do this:
- Mobile - If you are a mobile player, you have to first download the ING Canada Banking app.
- Desktop - If you are a desktop player, you have to log in to your banking account and visit your profile page to establish an account.
Now that your PayID is set up, you have to follow these steps:
- Log in to your casino gaming account and head over to the banking section.
- Choose PayID as your preferred payment method.
- Make sure that you have entered your correct email address.
- Go according to the instructions that appear on the screen.
- You will soon see your money in your account.
How to Withdraw Your Casino Winnings Using PayID
Making a PayID withdrawal is similar to making a deposit.
- Navigate to the online casino’s banking section.
- Select PayID as your preferred cashout option.
- Provide your PayID (email address or phone number) to the online casino.
- Your winnings will reach you instantly after the online casino verifies your account and approves your payout request.
How to Choose a PayID Online Casino for Canadian Players
If you are interested in using PayID as a casino payment method, you have to first find an Canada-friendly online casino that offers PayID. As PayID is a new payment method, you won’t find it at many Canadian online casinos.
We invite you to check our list of PayID online casinos for Canadian players. Doing so will save you the hard work of finding and researching online casinos by yourself.
Here are a few tips to help you find a reputed Canadian PayID online casino. We use these tips to find the best online casinos for Canadian players.
- Licensing and Ownership – Never sign up at little-known companies that provide no licensing information.
- Customer Care – Contact customer support to check if they are prompt, courteous, and helpful.
- Games – A good online casino should offer at least 500 online casino games of various categories, including slots, table & card games, video poker games, and instant win games.
- Bonuses – Read the bonus terms to find out if they are reasonable.
- Promotions – Avoid online casinos that don’t offer promotions.
PayID Casino Bonuses
We haven’t come across any online casinos that offer bonuses on PayID deposits. If you use PayID as a funding option, you become eligible for the online casino’s welcome package, reload bonuses, free spins, and loyalty bonuses. However, you won’t get a bonus just for using PayID as your payment method.
PayID online casinos are generous with bonuses. You can, therefore, claim a variety of bonuses such as deposit bonuses, daily offers, and cashback at Canadian online casinos that offer PayID as a payment option.
Alternative Deposit Methods at PayID Online Casinos
Casino payment methods are limited for Canadian players because of the country’s unfavourable online casino laws. That’s why we recommend Bitcoin as the best casino payment method for Canadian players.
As Bitcoin doesn’t come under the control of any country or financial institution, it becomes the ideal casino payment method for players residing in grey jurisdictions. Casinos won’t be breaking any law by offering bitcoin as a banking method. Moreover, Bitcoin supports both deposits and withdrawals.
Using Bitcoin is easy. You only have to purchase bitcoins, and you can do it with PayPal. Store your bitcoins in a bitcoin wallet and use the wallet to fund your casino account and withdraw your winnings.
You can also choose from the following banking options:
Casino Payment Method
A company with 40+ years of industry experience, UPayCard offers an electronic wallet, prepaid cards, crypto wallets, and bank wire transfers.
This is a prepaid voucher that functions just like Neosurf.
Use this local Canadian payment solution to transfer money from your bank account to your gaming account.
Visa, MasterCard, and Amex credit cards are very popular among Canadian players; however, they may not support withdrawals.
Use this bill payment service to move funds from your bank account to your gaming account.
Pros & Cons of Using PayID as a Casino Payment Method
Like all casino payment methods, PayID has pros as well as cons.
Here is a list of the advantages:
- Anonymous - You can make and receive payments without revealing your bank details. The unique identifier protects all your sensitive financial details.
- Safe & Secure - PayID is safe because it implements sophisticated encryption technology.
- Fast - PayID transactions are very fast, enabling you to start playing in an instant.
- Easy - Using PayID is easy as you can set up your unique identifier in just a few steps.
- Reliable - All major Canadian banks support PayID.
- Fast Gaining Popularity - PayID is fast becoming a popular way to pay and get paid in Canada.
- Free - You don't have to pay any fee to use PayID as your casino payment method.
And here are the cons:
- Not So Safe - PayID claims to be safe & secure, but in Aug 2019, thousands of PayID bank accounts were hacked. Although the issue was immediately resolved, it raised several questions about the safety of the PayID system.
- Few PayID Online Casinos - Only a few Canadian online casinos offer PayID at present.
- New Service - PayID is a brand new service that still needs to earn the trust of several Canadians before it can become an established and reliable banking method.
Canadian PayID Online Casinos FAQs
Does PayID replace account numbers and BSB?
PayID links to your account number and BSB so that you don't have to reveal them to an online casino. It does not replace your BSB and account number; instead, it serves as an account identifier to help you make payments.
What are the different types of PayIDs?
You can link your email address or mobile number to an eligible bank account and thus create a PayID. Also, you can use an ACN or an ABN as a PayID.
Can I link my PayID to more than one bank account?
You can link a PayID to only one eligible bank account. However, you can link several types of PayIDs to one bank account. For example, you can link a phone number and an email address to one bank account.
Is PayID safe and secure?
All financial institutions that provide the PayID functionality need to implement the required measures to detect and stop fraud. Your PayID transactions are, therefore, safe and secure.
I no longer want to use my PayID. What should I do?
You can request your bank to lock your PayID. You can unlock it whenever you wish. If you leave it untouched for 3 years, your bank will close your PayID.